Sell Us Your Engine
Why Sell to Top Ten Engine Recyclers?
- We'll pick it up at your door (freight paid throughout British Columbia)
- We pay you upon receipt
- We'll buy other cores, including:
- Rack & pinions, streering gears, and power steering pumps
- Transmissions and transfer cases
- Brake calipers
- Catalytic converters
- Electric motors, starters, and alternators
How to Prepare for Shipping
All engines must have fluids drained and oil filter removed
- On a heavy-duty pallet, lay cardboard down on the slats
- Cardboard protects the engine and helps protect the freight truck from drips
- To maximize units per pallet, load engines upright with plastic intakes removed
- Band units together and secure to pallet with rope to prevent shifting during transport
- Shrink wrap units; fill empty spaces with small cores, alternators, starters, racks, calipers, turbo chargers, injection pumps, etc.
- Attach PO# issued by Top Ten Engine Recyclers
Call us for pickup when your shipment is ready.
We process all POs within 48 hours of receipt. We then contact you and pay you for your cores.
Fill out the form below or call today to sell us your engine or other core unit